Sunday, August 26, 2007

Strange Days

With the help of my friend Brad Hayes of Sharkbait Skate Zine, I decided to start this "blog" that is really my cheap author website. I'm too old to understand all the Macromedia software for creating websites and all the instructions were about 100 pages long. Forget it, so here I am in the "blogosphere." I will not be blogging about current events or politics or my writing so much as posting excerpts of new writing about conservatism and the politics of culture since 1970. I'm excited about this new book project since I'm out of academe now, so there's no pressure to publish anything before it's ready. I'll be posting an excerpt about every 2-3 months, so stay tuned.

I'll also try to make my published reviews and select articles available on the blog for mostly my friends and colleagues, and those who stumble across the site. I'll also include some book signing photographs, old band photographs, nostalgic photographs of cool people I knew, and skate-photos for my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Sir Rockovoy. -brad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.