Saturday, June 9, 2012

I've Got a Psychiatrist For You

Zombie vs. Shark at the Norman Music Festival 5, April 2012. We played at Bill and Dee's with a bunch of garage rock and lo-fi bands, and it was really fun and well-attended. I was psyched for the NMF-5 since I had been in Philly and saw Broncho play at Kung Fu Necktie in Fishtown, my old neighborhood. I haven't blogged in awhile and I'll cover that in my next blog. These photos were taken by Chuck Ivey of Debris'.






Zombie vs. Shark at the Halloween Show at Saints in OKC. This was a fun show and the venue was just tiny, so it was hard to get a Marshall stack on the stage. We watched the Halloween Parade, which was just nutty and a lot of fun. I had a nice walk from Saints to the parade route on a gorgeous October evening. It was much needed after my mother-in-law passed away earlier in the month, and this pre-show walk through the city was really relaxing. Photos by Gene Glaser.





Zombie vs. Shark at the Hi-Lo Club in April 2010. Tabby took these photos, and  this was our  warm-up gig before  NMF-3. I love the rowdy crowd at this place, they live and breath garage and punk rock. This show was gnarly as well, since I had to leave for a work trip to Philly the next morning at 7am! Brutal at age 40!!

No comments: