Saturday, December 6, 2008

Zombie vs. Shark

Zombie vs. Shark played their first club gig in Norman last week at the Red Room, with The Ethereals and The Electric Primadonnas. It was a good show and the crowd was cool. We were allowed to play very loud, which made the music sound better. It was quite cool. Photo by J.J.
Here's a link to some live video of the gig, ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2WwHkPrI1s

Zombie vs. Shark

Zombie vs. Shark

Robert Scafe and Jeremy Gragg. All photos by Tabby

Matt Bokovoy.

Ron Haas.
Jeremy Gragg.

Matt Bokovoy.

Robert Scafe.

Jeremy Gragg.

Ron Haas.

The show went well and it was awesome to see about 60 or more people there on a Thursday night. Even better, it was cool to be involved in a collective endeavor, both the band and the show, and have people get into it. There's more photos on our myspace page, so dig it!

3 comments:

sharklahoma said...

Looked fun. Hope to catch the next one.

-brad

Shenai said...

Dear Matt,

This is Nolan - from way back during your Penn days. I was looking to send out New Years cards and realized I had misplaced your address. I tried to find it online and, alas, I stumbled on your blog. It's great stuff.

How have you been? Do send me your number and address when you get the chance - both mailing and email - and we can catch up. It's been years!

Best wishes,
Nolan

Shenai said...

...I guess I did not leave my email address - it's nolan.g.shenai@gmail.com.

Hope all is well.